Explore, compute, visualize, and share
Data Collection and Exploration, Machine Learning, and Interactive Visualization are easier with Datalore. Start your Python Data Science project alone or with a team, no setup required.
Ready to run with best DS tools
Run Python code directly in your browser. Popular data science libraries such as NumPy, scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and TensorFlow are preinstalled. Work with familiar Jupyter Notebooks and describe your thoughts with Markdown and LaTex.
Intelligent Python code editor
With powerful coding assistance, code completion, inspections, refactorings, automatic quick-fixes, useful hints, and API documentation right at your fingertips, you won't need to use an IDE or text editor.
Work on a notebook together with your team in real time. Built-in version control tracks your changes, and when your work is done you can publish your notebook as a static report to share your insights.
Avoid unnecessary recalculations with a Datalore experimental kernel. Reactive mode updates cell outputs on the fly and provides a responsive coding experience. Or if you want to stick to classics, choose IPython kernel to run and create Jupyter Notebooks.
- 120 hours of computations on a basic machine
- 10 GB of cloud storage + S3 buckets support
- Version History
- Notebook publishing
- Team collaboration & workspaces
- Long computations
- Everything included in the Community plan
- Unlimited computations on a basic machine
- 120 hours of computations on a large machine
- 🌟 20 hours of computations on a GPU machine
- 20 GB of cloud storage + S3 buckets support
EnterpriseA solution for teams of all sizes, hosted on your servers.